Here is the text:
This message is coming to you through the reaches of space but has been sent from the Pacific coast of California where I am spending some quality time. The past few months have swum right on by. Spring was absolutely inspirational with its new growth and the first few steps of summer have been action packed. A short list of things I have had the privilege of experiencing and some future plans are below.
Here is what I've been up to since February:
- Developed Phantom Limb's much anticipated Memory Rings at NYU Abu Dhabi, MassMOCA and Western Kentucky University before premiering at Oz Arts in Nashville, TN, June 19-21
- Performed in Manifesto, created by ilvs Strauss, at Velocity Dance Center in Seattle, May 22 - 24
- Visited friends and danced in Berlin, London, New York, and Cleveland
- Teaching Ballet at Arc Summer Dance Intensive, July 6 - 18
- Participating in the Seattle Festival of Dance Improvisation, July 27 - August 2
- Dancing in the Seattle Opera's production of The Pearl Fishers, October 10 - 31
The second part of my summer promises to be much less air born. I intend to use the time to reflect and reorient. It has been a year since I ventured forth into the world beyond New York and I have learned much. Most importantly, I want to be meaningfully connected to the people I love the most, you. If you feel the desire to talk, dance, play, work, laugh or cry with me, please do so.
With love abounding,