It is my dearest hope that you are throughly enjoying this swiftly metamorphosing spring and are sharpening your marshmallow sticks for a sticky summer. Every May brings my birthday and there is much to celebrate. A few things are happening that you might want to be aware of.
- Croatian folk dances with Vela Luka Croatian Dance Ensemble May 28th at 5 and 7:30 as a part of the Northwest Folklife Festival
- A new work by Wade Madsen performed as a part of the Seattle International Dance Festival June 23rd and 24th
- Reprises of Groundworks Dance Theater's Carmina Burana in the Cleveland area July 15th, 16th and 17th and August 5th, 6th and 12th
- The final open Ballet classes at Velocity Dance Center are happening on Wednesdays from 5 - 6:20 until June 29th. Get your kicks in while you can!
- I will be subbing Contemporary classes for Kate Wallich at Velocity on Thursday June 16th and 23rd at 9:30am.
It's all very exciting. I hope you can make it to one of these diverse shows and classes. And with that, I leave you to whatever else it was you were doing on the internet.
With a skip, a jump and a butterfly kiss,